Friday, January 23, 2009

Blogging?




Really? Blogging? I'll have you know that I have refrained from joining this world, as I feel like I have succumbed to all other media-pressures, be it facebook or myspace or itunes or what have you. I even have a brother who will give me a lecture on how self-absorbed it is to blog..."How ostentatious can you be to presume that others would care to read about the daily goings on of your life?" But here I sit...beginning my blog. It is almost 11 PM on a Friday night. I have literally not seen my husband in a week as he has been in Vegas for work. I definitely married up...Blake is so much nicer than I am. I say this because he is currently at our church picking up 9th grade boys & carting them around the city for "Freedom Weekend." Who does that, really? My husband. He is the bomb. My precious, son, Cash is sleeping peacefully in the room down the hall. I truly feel like I am the luckiest mommy in the world...Out of all the babies & all the potential mommys in the world, God chose ME to be Cash's mommy! He really is such a one-of-a-kind...a little show-stopper & my own personal blessing. So...that's a little about me, and it's a pretty good introduction. Looking forward to getting this show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment